Eightbit Allstar - Check Out Eightbit Allstar - Check Out

Pretty generic

but I can see it being played at some rave or something.

Not my thing, but yeah.

DJ-Ravecore responds:

Sorry, you don't vote because you like the style or not, you vote because of effort! >:(

I don't thank you for lowering my review score!

Mario Underworld Re-Mix Mario Underworld Re-Mix

Nice Work.

It just needs some progression and variation and a little (lot) more attack on the melody line.

Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin) Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin)

A Fitting End

In two ways. Although there's not much change since a week ago (all I noticed was that odd synth piano and the new ending, but I'm sure there was more I dodn't notice on first listen), it's still a great song.
I'm loving your year + week to finish stat - you left it alone after the first virsion for about 10 months.

Khuskan responds:

Silence you, it sounds cool when I say I have been working on it for an unbaliveably long length of time!

Anyway, they do it ALL the time in the flash portal.

Zelda OOT Ranch - Orch. Loop Zelda OOT Ranch - Orch. Loop

OMG

Like, awexome. I'm loving the final build-up.
</blind praise>

Zelda OOT Theme - Orch. Loop Zelda OOT Theme - Orch. Loop

Lovely Interpretation

A good all-round interpretation with a good choice of instruments.
The only problem which is your fault is that you've done very little to make it your own piece, you should change music slightly if you're gonna cover it.
I worked out what causes the 10ms silence on either end - ID3. In other words, there is NOTHING you can do about it.
Try for OCR.

-API- Insatiable -API- Insatiable

Well Done

I don't know what you think trance is, but this isn't it. You should get Lemon Jelly's album Lost Horizons. THAT's trance.
Classic drum rhythm - even I'VE used it. God knows where...
Nice lead. One note wonder. OK, five.
Have you tried for OCRemix? I have my first one in the judging process (here it's called Final Bowser HR Mix, there, Bowser's Formed a Band) and I deeply expect it's gonna fail.
If you do submit, good luck.

-API- Paradise on E [REMIX] -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]

Damn good.

I notice how your song frequency has gone from once or twice a day to once or twice a month. My problem is I'm not that patient.
This music is rave inducing - if I didn't have a fader, I'd be throwing a personal lightswitch rave right now.
Only problem is that it starts at almose full thicknessw and doesn't vary very much. Add and remove instruments more often.

Outside v4.0 Outside v4.0

Final?

Damn, I love this, but surely it won't be finished until the middle of 2006.
I have three (and only three, so DON'T GET THIS THE WRONG WAY) bones to pick.
1) That vocoder sounds way too much like your actual voice.
2) Those high hat riffs=really fake sounding.
Apart from that, BRILLIANT.
3) It gets heavy way too fast (but that's probably just coz it's not the full version. *sniff*

March of the damned March of the damned

A bit repeatative...

But besides that, a good melody. Next time, just make it more diverse or shorter.
Keep up the good work!

XGM-Zeth responds:

Thanks for the review :D

.:Snowboarding:. .:Snowboarding:.

Once Again...

This is more of a "light Drum and Bass" track than heavy metal.
Other than that, quite good.